|Are you motivated, reliable, and trustworthy with at least 3 years of experience in the Accounting field? Tired of driving into Nashville traffic? We are looking for you!
We are looking for an Accounting/Payroll Clerk to join our company. Knowledge of the HVAC world and using DESCO is a plus!
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters including processing and mailing vendor payments.
• Make deposits online.
• Process weekly payroll for 20-25 employees. Pay taxes and garnishments.
• Assist with recording, storing, and analyzing accounts payable.
• Set up new vendor accounts and new customer accounts
• Match vendor invoices to approved Purchase Order and Packing slips and perform data entry of invoices into the accounting system. Audit vendor invoices while ensuring that invoices are both reasonable and accurate.
• Work with vendors to obtain all invoices timely and within the proper fiscal month.
• Assist customers with completing Wells Fargo financing
• Provide administrative support to other departments, as necessary.
• Process end of month reports and reconciliations
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent with three (3) years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role or other administrative/accounting role
• 3 Work References
• Demonstrated track record of accurately completing tasks on time.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting and payroll figures
• Must be a clear, concise communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding teamwork skills are a must.
• Maintain a cheerful disposition in a fast-paced environment and enjoy opportunities to interact with team members, clients, callers and other visitors.
• Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Pay will depend on experience. Apply through website or email [email protected]