The Credit Union for Robertson County is seeking a FULLTIME Member Service Representative I (MSR I).
Member Service Representative I’s are an integral part of our front-line branch staff and provide our membership with exceptional member service through cross-selling products and services to promote financial wellness.
DAY-TO-DAY JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Assist members with opening new accounts
• Processing teller transactions and assisting members in person and by phone in compliance with state and federal guidelines; as well as internal policies/procedures.
• Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of member transactions when receiving functions for deposit and loan members.
• Respond to member’s request, problems, and complaints, and/ or direct them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
• Promote credit union products and services based on member’s needs.
• Run branch capture (end of day processing).
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• May be included in Saturday rotation.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
• Customer Service experience required
• Accuracy in cash handling and transactions.
• Adaptable and capable of working with frequent change.
• Ability to learn and follow federal regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
• Basic Mathematical ability.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Computer skills are required.
• Bilingual (preferred)
• Ability to “float”/travel within our six branches of service
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• 12 months Teller Financial experience or cash-handling/customer service experience preferred
This position will be based out of our Main Branch located at 3564 Tom Austin Hwy.-Springfield, Tennessee. Hours are Monday-Wednesday: 8:30 AM-4:00 PM; Thursday-Friday: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM.
Saturday rotation is required. Resumes may be emailed Brenda Bellar at [email protected]