In coordination with the customer service manager, this position is responsible for supervising the activities of the customer service department with the primary goal of ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will continually monitor and maintain department compliance through the coordination of activities between management, manufacturing, shipping, accounting, sales, and purchasing.
- Monitors and assigns work to customer service representatives while performing all the tasks of a customer service representative.
- Guides and directs customer service team towards achieving operational goals.
- Maintains communication with customers via e-mail, phone, mail, etc.
- Trains, coaches, and mentors employees to deliver premier class customer service.
- Provides leadership and direction to all team members.
- Evaluates employee performance.
- Ensures that the customer calls are handled/answered in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Educates customers about organization’s products or services.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of the company’s products and processes.
- Demonstrates ability to satisfy customer requirements in a professional manner while adhering to Airtech’s corporate policies.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Acts as liaison with other departments for order and service completion in a timely manner.
- Makes recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures.
- Provides positional relief as needed.
- Ability to stand in for manager as needed.
- Notifies manager of any potential safety hazards.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by manager.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree and applicable work experience.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills.
- Four to five (4-5) years Customer Service Supervisor experience.
WE HIRE YOU TO RETIRE YOU: Airtech offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and a company funded retirement plan. We are a family-owned, community focused, global leader founded in 1973. We are the market leader in materials used in the manufacture of high-performance composite parts. Our products are used by the aerospace, automotive, marine, green energy, and recreational sports industries to create cutting edge lighter, stronger, and greener components. Working for Airtech means being part of a global family that believes in long term employment and promoting from within, along with personal and professional development. We put safety first to ensure we can all go home to our families after producing the best quality product in the most efficient way possible.
Learn more about us at www.airtechjobs.com.
Airtech International is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.