The Customer Service Representative will be a member of our growing Customer Service Team. This individual will be responsible for receiving and administering the complete process of purchase orders. To ensure customer satisfaction, this will involve communicating with appropriate internal departments for accurate order processing, and relaying pertinent order information to customers.
In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to be able to handle the following:
• Receives and responds to requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers and distributors. Transfer requests for special items to the Quotes Department.
• Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
• Uses Navision operating system to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders.
• Handles the needs of sales representatives and customers by designated territories.
• Checks with Accounts Receivable concerning credit status of customer when necessary.
• Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
• Prepares paperwork as indicated during training, to be given to the department supervisor when needed for credit or debit to be issued.
• Handles government orders as a backup when necessary.
• Contacts customers or customer representatives to ascertain data omitted on orders.
• Works with Manufacturing and Shipping to obtain schedule date for specific orders and communicates this information to the customer.
• Tracks orders to ensure that they are shipped according to schedule.
• Notifies supervisor or manager of any potential safety hazards.
• Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma and applicable work experience.
• Typing skills (40 WPM +) and some knowledge of data entry is necessary.
Airtech is a family-owned company founded in 1973. We are the market leader in materials used in the manufacture of high-performance composite parts. Our products are used by the aerospace, automotive, marine, green energy, and recreational sports industries to create cutting edge lighter, stronger, and greener components. Working for Airtech means being part of a global family that believes in long term employment and promoting from within, along with personal and professional development. We put safety first to ensure we can all go home to our families after producing the best quality product in the most efficient way possible. Airtech offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and a company funded retirement plan.
Learn more about us at www.AirtechIntl.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Airtech International is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.