As a member of our growing team, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for creating positive experiences for customers and accurately completing critical back-end business functions. You go the extra mile to engage customers acting as a liaison to resolve any emerging issues that our customers might face in a prompt, courteous and effective manner. Using your excellent customer service and office administrative skills, you ensure customer satisfaction by communicating with the appropriate internal departments to confirm accurate and timely order processing and relaying pertinent order information to customers.
In order to be successful in this role you’ll need to be able to handle the following:
• Serve as first point of contact for incoming customer service calls and emails responding thoroughly and with a sense of urgency to all customer inquiries.
• Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and strive to provide the best possible service.
• Assist customers, distributors and sales representatives with price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
• Effectively collaborate across departments to ensure all internal and external customer needs are met.
• Escalate queries and concerns to the appropriate department when necessary.
• Use ERP system to retrieve customer information, stock status, purchase order status, and purchase order changes.
• Maintain files of active orders and post activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
• Proactively manage orders to ensure timely shipment.
• Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 6 months or more of customer service experience
• Strong, customer focused written and verbal communication skills
• Typing skills (40 WPM +)
• Familiar with data entry and ERP systems (Navision/MS Dynamics preferred)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
WE HIRE YOU TO RETIRE YOU:
Airtech offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and a company funded retirement plan. We are a family-owned, community focused, global leader founded in 1973. We are the market leader in materials used in the manufacture of high-performance composite parts. Our products are used by the aerospace, automotive, marine, green energy, and recreational sports industries to create cutting edge lighter, stronger, and greener components. Working for Airtech means being part of a global family that believes in long term employment and promoting from within, along with personal and professional development. We put safety first to ensure we can all go home to our families after producing the best quality product in the most efficient way possible.
Learn more about us at www.airtechjobs.com.
Airtech International is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.