Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Preventionist today with TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center.
We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus for 1 year of experience and a 2 year commitment and $5000 sign on bonus for a 1 year of experience and a 1 year commitment.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Preventionist. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Infection Preventionist assists with the administration of the Infection Prevention policies, procedures and programs. The Infection Preventionist carries out responsibilities in some of the following functional areas: (
1) Identification of hospital associated infections;
(2) Analyzing infection data and trends;
(3) Reporting infection data through required databases;
(4) Coordinating prevention and containment efforts and providing staff education related to the risks of potential of disease causing organisms
1. RN with certification in Infection Prevention preferred
2. RN with current Tennessee licensure
3. 1-3 years experience in medical/surgical clinical setting
4. Technical skills: Improvement methodology skills, systems understanding, facilitation and teaching skills, computer, written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, organized and detailed.
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women’s care and diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.