We are seeking an experienced industrial electrical maintenance professional to lead the Maintenance Department in a diverse and growing manufacturing site. This hands-on role will be responsible for planning and executing the preventive and reactive maintenance operations for both production and facilities equipment as well as the onboarding of new equipment as we continue to grow our production operations and facility. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in industrial electrical maintenance and team coordination. This hands-on role will involve both supervision of and direct involvement in all maintenance operations.
- Develop, implement, track, and report on plans to accomplish department goals and objectives
- Manage personnel and outside contractors in executing required equipment and facilities maintenance
- Participate as an active member of the Safety Committee
- Accountable for the efficient use of department resources
- Plan and/or conduct training sessions for department employees as needed
- Coordinate with various production leadership roles to coordinate reactive maintenance to ensure maximum uptime with the primary goal of safety, quality, and efficient production
- Participate in regular planning meetings with all production departments to facilitate communication of needs and provide status updates
- Identify, plan, and track preventative maintenance needs and communicate needed equipment downtime with planning and production departments
- Work with management and engineering departments to onboard new equipment as we expand our capabilities
- Provide 24/7 support which may require occasional call-in or overtime support
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read electrical diagrams
- Proficiency in electrical and PLC troubleshooting/programming
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal codes relating to industrial facilities
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with demonstrated increasing responsibility as an active industrial maintenance trades person
- Active appropriate licensure or certification in core expertise area
- Experience working with digital maintenance planning/tracking software program(s)
- Completion of trade school or apprenticeship program for core expertise area
- One (1) year supervisory experience
WE HIRE YOU TO RETIRE YOU: Airtech offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and a company funded retirement plan. We are a family-owned, community focused, global leader founded in 1973. We are the market leader in materials used in the manufacture of high-performance composite parts. Our products are used by the aerospace, automotive, marine, green energy, and recreational sports industries to create cutting edge lighter, stronger, and greener components. Working for Airtech means being part of a global family that believes in long term employment and promoting from within, along with personal and professional development. We put safety first to ensure we can all go home to our families after producing the best quality product in the most efficient way possible.
Learn more about us at www.airtechjobs.com.
Airtech International is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.