The Materials Handling Coordinator is responsible for unloading/loading all non – fuel deliveries that come to the Tristar North facility.
– Loads/unloads all non- fuel deliveries that arrive at Tristar North.
– Assist Warehouse manager with stocking needed equipment for distribution to other facilities personnel and controlling/documenting the equipment the technicians pick up to perform their duties.
– Assist the warehouse Manager with end of Month inventories.
– Maintain the grounds to keep it clean and safe , except maintaining landscaping (outside vendor).
– Maintain organization in the larger storage warehouse.
– Transport supplies to the corporate office as required.
– Maintains confidentiality of all company, client, employee, and vendor information.
– Reacts productively to change.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
– High school diploma or GED equivalent; Associates degree in business, accounting, supply chain management, or a related field preferred
– A minimum of three (3) years of inventory management experience
– Prior experience in the retail environment is preferred
– Or, any equivalent combination of education and experience in job-related activities
– Ability to speak, hear, see, and sit
– Ability to speak, read, and write in English
– Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
– Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals
– Good attention to detail and judgement
– Working knowledge of and ability to use a PC and office equipment, including MS Office suite and Google Suite
– Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
– Ability to work effectively with others and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Ability to concentrate, think, and learn.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
– Position is in an indoor office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Occasional duties may take place within a warehouse setting.
– Position includes prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Within a warehouse setting, position includes prolonged periods of standing, in addition to the use of a forklift.
– Medium work that includes moving objects up to 40 lbs.
Notice & Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive, all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.