Kings Commercial Interiors has been in business since 1997. We specialize in millwork and custom furniture for high end restaurants and hotels.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Wood Finisher to help in our stain department.
$25 – $35 / HR and PTO, Retirement Plan
● Sanding and filling wood in preparation for stain or paint
● Applying stains, paints, and polyurethane
● Understanding blueprints and design patterns
● Selecting and mixing different stains to get the desired color
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Proven work experience as a Carpenter or similar job role in the Construction
● Complete knowledge of wood finishing techniques and various types of wood
● 2+ years of relevant experience
● Familiarity with wood finishing tools and supplies
● Having an excellent eye for detail and skillful hands
● Good communication and interpersonal skills