Oversee the activities and line production of the assigned operating shift.
– Oversee the daily workflow of the line
– Provides constructive and timely feedback
– Identifies, investigates, and resolve delays in the shift
– Works with Supervisor and other leaders to identify and address inefficiencies
– Ensure deadlines are met
– Production quota are meet
– Perform well under high stress situations
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Thorough understanding of operations policies and practices.
– Excel/ERP/Hand Scanner
– Computer Skills (Basic Outlook, Word and Excel knowledge) GP a plus.
– Ability to read and write English. Additional compensation consideration for bilingual candidates (English/Spanish).
Education and Experience:
– High school diploma or GED
– 1-2 years of lead experience preferred, not required
– Must be able to stand, walk, push, pull, bend and or squat for 10+ hour in a day
– Must be able to lift up to 25-50 lbs at a time
Shoals Technologies Group, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.