Key Industries: Agribusiness, Logistics, Health Care, Automotive
Our business community is strong and wants to grow even stronger. That’s why local companies are eager to welcome new businesses to Robertson County. In addition to offering the products and services you need to succeed, you’ll find a spirit of collaboration and support. Add in local government that understands the value of healthy companies and the advantages of a right-to-work state, and you’ll see so many smart reasons to join us here.
Robertson County’s business community is passionate about workforce readiness and works side-by-side with area leadership and educators to develop a workforce that is ready for the challenging demands of our employers.
Much more than a workforce development program, Realizing Robertson’s Future has over 50 public and private investors who have pledged $1.2 million and agreed on a plan which covers corporate recruitment, workforce development, existing industry support, and infrastructure development. Talk about passion? We’ve got it!
Robertson County offers excellent opportunities for companies in several industries, including:
- Agribusiness, including research, machinery, seed, and chemicals.
- Logistics and distribution, with excellent Interstate highway access.
- Healthcare/medical, as our area becomes a regional healthcare hub.
- Automotive, especially since we’re at the heart of the mid-South’s auto corridor.
- Offices, from headquarters to regional and district offices and support facilities.
- Solar and other polysilicon users, with convenient access to both manufacturing and transportation.